Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bad day >=(

Woke up today with a slight fever =.= and guess wad my cough got even worst lol i wounder why =.= Oh by the way i woke up at like 2pm and i slept at like 6am due to ASTRO HBO ( watching movie that i have not watch before XD ) well maby i deserve to get the fever for not having enough rest lol

When i woke up i was around the time my family was having lunch and i would not have woke up if not for my fuck dummy neighbour car alarm =.= ( sometime in the middle of the night i have to wake up to call that idiot to off his alarm if it goes on for a bout 5 min)

During the evening i did my usual stuff eg internet surfing, reading ,watching TV
an pretty much a bout that lolz

BUT the worst part of the day is that i have to go for my mother family dinner >=( ZOMG we leave the house a bout 7.30 pm a friggin jam started =.= reach the place around 8pm or so lol and guess wad time i have my dinner ?? around 10PM 2 fuacking hours i have to wait for my food and at that time i was hungry and angry LOL as my dad always say a hungry man is a angry man XD of all days tdy got to suck them ost lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment